BEAUTY UPDATE: New Brow Routine

14:00:00



After my last ELLE Mag X Benefit post, I thought I'd give you all a look-in on what I do with my brows every day. For me, Brows are incredibly important because my natural brows aren't the best, so I do try and spend a considerable amount of time on them. 

When it comes to brows, I am more of a shadow-girl, and try to stay clear from gel formulas that seem to be on trend at the minute. A holy grail product that I never leave the house without is my MAC Quad palette. I designed this specifically for my brows and it never fails me. 


In here there is MAC ESPRESSO, SWISS CHOCOLATE, MYLAR and WEDGE. I start with ESPRESSO all over my brow and arch, then WEDGE towards the middle and MYLAR to highlight. SWISS CHOCOLATE is not a shade I use every day, but if I feel my brows need a lil bit of warmth, then it's perfect for the job. The same applies for the other single MAC eyeshadow above, BRUN, if I'm after a darker look, I'll replace ESPRESSO for this instead. And if I'm after a more dramatic highlight, I always reach for Benefit's WATTS UP. 




To add some definition to the arch of my brow, I have recently been reaching for this travel sized GOOF PROOF BROW PENCIL from Benefit. This mini is perfect for adding extra shape and definition to your brows and I've been using it to death lately. If you want to get your hands on one, go grab the July edition of ELLE magazine for a freebie. 

I then shape and define my brows further with MAC's STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER in NW15. This just helps keep my brows in shape and add a little extra highlight around them. 


Next is one of my Drug Store holy grail products. Maybelline's BROW DRAMA is the best scuplting brow gel I've came across and at an affordable price- it's just fab. My usual shade is Medium Brown but when I re-purchased last time, Boots only had Transparent in stock, so I picked that up instead. 


 


The two brow brushes I am forever using are the BROW BRUSH and DELUXE CREASE BRUSH from Real Techniques. I always use the BROW BRUSH for filling in my brows and the CREASE BRUSH for highlighting and blending concealer. Another one that I reach for often is the DETAILER BRUSH ,also from Real Techniques, which is perfect for touching up my brows with the above concealer.  


So there we have it! My brow routine. I have linked the websites to each product in this post, so if you're interested, check them out!

If anyone has any holy-grail brow products that are worthy of recommendation, hit me up in the comments below! I am forever trying to find the next BIG brow product.


Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it,


Loves,







Catch me on: 


~ Check out my review of Benefit's GOOF PROOF Brow Pencil here ~

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Creating a palette like that is such a good idea, my favourite shade is Charcoal Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I absolutely love mine. I'll have to check out that shade next time X

    www.lifeofl4u.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing brows! I have pretty lame brows as well, but I can never seem to make them full without overdoing it. And I can't seem to make them close to being even. You are currently my brow goals.

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so sweet !!! Thank you for reading ⭐️

      www.lifeofl4u.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows are amazing!! I'm awful at doing mine haha I'll need to try some of these products. Would love if you could check out my new blog post? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun! I honestly swear by these products and yes of corse, thank you so much for reading!

      Life Of Lau

      xx

      Delete
  5. This post is soo useful. Constantly on the look out for new brow products. I'm currently using the freedom brow powder in medium brown or the makeup revolution eyeshadow in delicious. Both super cheap but work really well and aren't too warm toned. Love this post & your blog,
    Beth x
    Beth Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I'll definitely have to check them out. Thank you for reading!

      Lau
      Life Of Lau

      xx

      Delete

Subscribe

Copyright Laura Elizabeth Buckle 2017.