OOTD/FOTD

20:05:00


Happy Wednesday!
Today I was off to Sunderland to deliver a presentation to automotive company, Nissan. The dress code stood at smart casual so I though I'd (try) shoot a little OOTD/FOTD before I leave. Also I was absolutely over the moon because I found an eyebrow brush that's been lost for AGES. Started the month well yippeeee. Enjoy x


PRODUCTS


CLOTHING
BOOTS: TOPSHOP Bella Boot £39.00(alternative colour linked)
TOP: ZARA (Sale item)
JACKET: TOPSHOP(alternative linked)

Hope your Wednesday hasn't been too much of a head-ache! 
Wishing you a lush evening too,
Loves, 


Catch me on:


February Faves? Check it here!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow Lau, I absolutely love the lips today girl! And talk about on fleek, those BROWS! x Plus your boots are really cute. I hope everything went well with Nissan! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha awww thanks so much Marina that's so sweet! Thank you for reading b and have a wonderful day!
      - Lau xx
      www.lifeofl4u.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Subscribe

Copyright Laura Elizabeth Buckle 2017.