A Pastel Wishlist

16:01:00


So I may be on a semi-shopping ban until I go on holiday in September, but that doesn't mean I can't make a wishlist to get me excited right? One thing I am feeling massively atm is all the pastel colours on the high street; particularly of the baby pink kind and pastel denim. H&M, Topshop and Zara in particular are representing this trend very well and I can't wait till it's holiday time for me so I can go and spend.

Anyways, here's a little wishlist of a few things that are at the top of my 'want' list at the moment. 










Loves, 






Catch me on:

Instagram *NEW*: @laubuckle

Bloglovin': Lau Elizabeth (lifeofl4u)

Heading to a festival soon? Check out my We Are FSTVL 2017 Review here to get yourself excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Copyright Laura Elizabeth Buckle 2017.